Date of effectivity: May 2021
WHO WE ARE
Blend.ph is marketplace (or ‘peer-to-peer’ lending digital platform for borrowers and lenders within the Philippines). This online platform connects, or matches interested participants to contract funds or borrow money within a few clicks in the comfort of their homes.
The site and its services are established and managed by INCLUSIVE FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC. Blend.ph is offering a completely new and different approach to lending by matching a borrower to a lender online.
Blend.ph respects your right to privacy in accordance to Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We shall only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer, and use personal information as stated below. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law relevant to the purposes for which it collected.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Blend.ph collects both personal information and non-personal information such as computer data.
We required the following personal information in creating your blend.ph account:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Email address
PERSONAL PROFILE AND EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
- Civil status
- Spouse name (if civil status is married)
- Spouse contact number (if civil status is married)
- Spouse source of income (if civil status is married)
- Home ownership
- TIN Number
- Landline number
- Mother’s maiden name
- SSS/GSIS Number
- Educational level Current address
- Permanent address
- Employment type
- Monthly income
- Position (if employed)
- Company/Business Name (If business owners)
- Work tenure/Business tenure/Retired since
- Nature of business (Business owners)
- Work address (Employed or Business owners)
- Company contact person (Employed or Business owners)
- Company phone number (Employed or Business owners)
- Company contact email (Employed or Business owners)
- Do you own a car?
- Do you own a credit card?
- Credit limit of credit card?
- Highest Educational Attainment?
- Do you own your house?
- Place of Birth
- Number of dependencies
- Loan amount
- Loan purpose
- Loan terms
- Loan product
- Franchise Company (Franchise loan)
- Loan documents depending on employment type
- Bank account details
- Bank name
- Account number
- Account name based on registered name
- Account type
The information you provide to us should be accurate, complete, and not misleading. You are required to keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request additional documentation to verify the information you submitted. This procedure is to ensure that blend.ph keeps up its community standard of Security and trust between both Lenders and Borrowers.
All the personal information we collect are voluntarily provided by you. Should you choose to withhold any personal information, or withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not able to provide you with our services.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device or browser and help us to personalize the content more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests. When you visit blend.ph, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data include:
- Your Computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our
- The pages within the platform which you
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the platform, access times and dates, and other
The information is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve the platform and the services provided.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Only authorized personnel has access to this personal information. Exchanges using said personal data shall be through digital or mail correspondence. By way of exception, the personal information we collect from you shall be shared with third- parties (including related companies, third party service providers, individual and institutional partner lenders, and third party sellers) for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the information is accurate by comparing and verifying information with third parties;
- To conduct credit checking within the bounds of the law;
- To begin the on-boarding process;
- To administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third-party service providers, third-party sellers’, individual and private lenders, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third-party sellers’ products and services from time to time. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies. You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material;
- In exceptional circumstances, blend.ph may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for the fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
- To provide and obtain credit information on subject-borrower, its parent company/major stockholder, controlling stockholders, principals/subsidiaries/guarantor/joint and several signatories and/or third-party mortgagor to/from credit bureaus.
- To inquire, verify, or validate document/information on your account.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties such as third-party service providers, individual and institutional partner lenders and third party sellers and our affiliates locally and overseas, blend.ph takes steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the Philippine Data Privacy Act. blend.ph does not engage in the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Blend.ph ensures that all information collected will be safe and secure. We shall protect all information you provided by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business
blend.ph uses 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your blend.ph password to anyone. Should you share your password with others, all actions taken in the name of your account and its consequences are your responsibility. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to blend.ph. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when using a shared computer.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, contact us at our email address below.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have an account with blend.ph, you may access details of your order by logging into your account on the Platform.
If you would like to view the personal information, we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by blend.ph within the past year, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the blend.ph Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
We shall share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the aforementioned stated purposes.
MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please contact [email protected]
To protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, we may maintain residual copies for a brief time period. But, if you delete your account, your information and content will be unrecoverable after that time. blend.ph may preserve and maintain copies of your information when required to do so by law.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on our Platform. Set and maintain your communication preferences so that we communicate with you in accordance with your preferences.
You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent.
You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
blend.ph does not provide Services to children under 18 years old, even with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may communicate your objection to our blend.ph use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address.
Please note that if you object to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our Services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT blend.ph HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF blend.ph HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS,
REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST blend.ph FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the individual principally responsible for ensuring CFO’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations for the protection of data privacy and security. The DPO is responsible for the supervision and enforcement of this Policy, and the relevant contact details are as follows:
Suite 31 37th Floor Cyberscape Gamma Topaz and Ruby Rd Ortigas Center Pasig
Email: [email protected]